Selling Your Home in San Mateo County?
Selling your home and moving to a new one is not only a remarkable, life-changing event but also an incredibly overwhelming one.
In today’s market, selling and moving at the same time requires people who can multitask efficiently, that can be stressful to even the most experienced homeowners—not to mention those who are looking to buy their first home.
Mayra Espinosa Group has worked hard to make the selling process as easy and stress-free as possible through our personalized processes and negotiating skills. Find out the secret to selling for 21% more.
Our exceptional marketing system—which balances online and traditional outreach for maximum impact—will get your home more exposure, which attracts more buyers and leverages demand to make sure you get the best possible price for your home. We provide the homeowner with free instant home valuation, search for all sold properties and market reports.
Mayra Espinosa Group is devoted to giving you a selling experience that is tailor-made for your needs. Our attention to detail and willingness to negotiate all offers on your behalf ensures you get the most for your money.
Your best interest is our top priority. That is our promise to you: excellent customer service, no surprises, and a stress-free journey towards owning your next home.
Our neighborhood market and trend knowledge
We have extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods in San Mateo, Burlingame, Pacifica, South San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, Redwood City, San Carlos, and other cities, plus the surrounding San Francisco and the San Mateo Peninsula areas.
When working together, we will:
- Educate you about the most recent comparable sales and active homes on the market so that you can understand what to expect moving forward.
- Provide you with comprehensive information about the local market, current conditions, and upcoming trends.
- Analyze competitive homes in the market today to develop a strategy for improving your home’s curb appeal and interior feel.
- Discuss the best time to place your home on the market.
- Develop price and marketing strategies based on your needs and best practices for this particular Bay Area market.
Making the pre-sale preparation easy
Mayra Espinosa Group will assist you every step of the way of preparing your home for sale—reducing your stress and easing the process is our primary goal.
Get your home on the market is easy, We can:
- Make suggestions on what updates and upkeep are crucial so that you can get the best return on your investment.
- Get repair estimates from reliable vendors in our community (such as stagers, painters, carpenters, and others).
- Monitor and coordinate all repairs to ensure contractors are completing their jobs on time, on a budget, and immediately.
- Organize all your pre-sale preparations, including pre-sale inspections, disclosures, as well as pre-escrow coordination.
Unique and proven marketing strategy for selling
Mayra Espinosa Group unbeatable home pricing and strategic marketing plan highlights the most valuable features of your home and emphasizes neighborhood amenities to boost desirability. Today’s buyers do not just want a house—they want a community.
To Effectively marketing your home, We will:
- Target pre-qualified buyers through focused online marketing, print advertising, and networking with our colleagues in the Bay Area real estate market.
- Prepare high quality, well-designed flyers, and brochures.
- Take professional photographs of your home to display the best features through our online and print marketing efforts?
We Will negotiate on your behalf
Choosing a real estate professional team is crucial, it is essential to look for a real estate agent with natural pricing, marketing, and negotiation skills.
Mayra and her team have more than 20 years of experience handling the most complicated transactions and obtaining the highest price and best terms when negotiating a sale. That negotiating power is exactly why our repeat clients keep sending us referrals for their friends and family.
To help you to negotiate, We will:
- Push all negotiations with eagerness— getting our clients the highest price, and best terms are the things that make our job exciting, and We love every bit of it.
- Educate you on every step of the complex negotiating procedure.
- Ensure you feel confident about the results of the negotiation before you are ready to make a final decision.
Our initial consultation
Before we begin on any of the steps, we have mentioned so far; she will schedule a complimentary in-person or phone consultation with every one of our clients. There is no time limit—it could take 15 minutes, or it could take hours. She wants you to feel comfortable with the process, our techniques, and want to learn about the details of your situation and your expectations. We can only help you achieve your goals if we understand them as well as you do.
She wants you to feel comfortable with the process, our techniques, and want to learn about the details of your situation and your expectations. We can only help you achieve your goals if we understand them as well as you do.
During this meeting, we will talk about any areas of concern for you and will be there to answer any question you have about pre-sale repairs, home inspections, staging, marketing, disclosures, escrow, and more.
We will make sure to:
- Answer each and every single question and concern you might have, as quick as possible.
- Decide if we are the right fit to form a principal/broker relationship.
- Figure out the critical first steps to preparing your home for the market.
- Outline our marketing plan based on our expertise and your needs.
- Determine the perfect selling timeframe and sale price based on competitive homes currently on the market.
- Discuss whether any home improvements are necessary to boost buyers interest and the potential sale price.
- Give you an overview of the transaction documents required by California law, special assessments, disclosures, and city regulations.
By knowing your needs and concerns in advance, we can give you the tailored real estate experience you deserve.
One that is stress-free and productive and one that is going to deliver the best possible price on your home.
Because you deserve not only someone who cares, but also someone with a passion for providing what you need.